Kiara. Nineteen. Arizona. All things Norse and viking-esq.
Delve into the wonders of my mind?
- My Face
- Personal -
- Bands Seen -
Anonymous asked: Hey hoe. You never posted a video of you answering questions.
Holy shit, I completely forgot about that. My old laptop didn’t have working audio. Hmm. I’ll think about reviving this, although I don’t have any questions to answer anymore.
Anonymous asked: blue & pink
Blue: Nine facts about my family.
They are batshit crazy, I have four half siblings, I have four step siblings, never met my biological father, my mothers family is from italy, my biological father’s family is from iceland, I don’t talk to 98% of my family, my brother is going into the marine corps, my family pretty much hates eachother.
Pink: Four facts about my parents.
My mother abandoned us when I was 13 on christmas day, my parents were never parents to me- they were friends, my dad is one of my closest friends, my parents listened to metal the entire time I was growing up.
Short story, when I was six, my dad took me to the record store and told me to pick out any six cd’s I wanted. Among them was Bathory, and Immortal.
Purple: 10 facts about my room
Blue: 9 facts about my family
Green: 8 facts about appearance
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town
Red: 5 facts about my best friend
Pink: 4 facts about my parents
White: 3 facts about my personality
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like
- always post the rules
- answer all the questions the person who tagged you ask and write 11 new ones
- tag 11 people and link them to the post, actually tell them you tagged them
Questions from gaveyouthestars:
1. Your favourite genre of novel/book? I really only read four types of books, sci-fi/fantasy(H.P Lovecraft, Cherie Priest), sad poetry, documentaries, and non-fiction(mostly informational about runes, crystals, meditation. physics, etc.)
2. Your favourite novel/book? Right now, I suppose my favourite book is called Run with the Hunted by Charles Bukowski. It’s a collection of his autobiographical stories, novels and poems.
3. Which fictional character would you most likely become best friends with? Daenerys Targaryen.
4. Unfortunately, you’re dead…but you get to be reincarnated as ANY animal you want, what animal do you choose? Penguin!
5. Ever broken any bones? Many, I’ve also had surgeries. The worst was when I broke my elbow.
6. Do you have a character that you love to hate? Ragnar Lothbrok.
7. You’re suddenly living a movie, which movie are you living in? Inception.
8. The last person you spoke with is you zombie apocalypse survival partner, how well will you do? I just spoke to my dad. I think I’ll be alright. He’s a badass.
9. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve done, that you can laugh about now? When I was in third grade, I vomited all over my then-crush. I was totally traumatized, but it’s fucking hilarious now.
10. Favourite drink? Honestly right now I’m rather addicted to Gatoraid for some reason.
11. Can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Dude, there’s cinnamon sugary swirls in every bite!
1. What is your dream career?
2. If tumblr didn’t exist, where would you be spending all your free time?
3. What’s your most fond childhood memory?
4. If you could be in a band, and pick any musicians (alive or dead) to be in said band with you, who would you pick?
5. What is your guilty pleasure song? We all have one!
6. What’s your favourite school subject and why?
7. What is one skill you posses over your friends that you are particularly proud of?
8. Name your favourite genre of music, and why?
9. If you had one day to live, how would you spend it?
10. Is there anything you’ve done that you really regret?
11. If you had the choice to live in any era you pleased, which would you chose to live in?