Kiara. Nineteen. Arizona. All things Norse and viking-esq.
Delve into the wonders of my mind?
Incomplete, and forever growing list of bands I've seen live.
- Personal -
The Amazing Arizona Comic Convention was lovely today! I adore walking around in costume!!!
I want to go again tomorrow…. Ugh.
So, I bought a long sword, and a new corset, and I got a bunch of free comics and prints(thanks to the new corset ;D) and met some really lovely people and certainly spread the word about the Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention.
WAS SO MUCH FUN.
Can someone please take me to see monty python’s spamalot musical? It’s at the comerica theater april 4-5th. I REALLLYYYYY want to go. ;c
bearded-giant asked: bearded man right here haha
YOU’RE NOT IN ARIZONA. NONE OF THEM ARE.
- Me: Dear Arizona, you really should try to snow for us this year.
- Arizona: No, fuck you. And for asking, winter isn't starting until early December.
- Me: Awh... Okay then.... Maybe I'll just go somewhere else to see snow...
- Arizona: (feels Abandoned)
- Arizona: (RAINS CATS AND FUCKING DOGS FOR THREE DAYS STRAIT)
- Me: That'll do, Arizona. That'll do.
Any of my followers happen to be tattoo artists in phoenix, that need a canvas? ;c
No? Well, was worth a shot.
If you’re wondering why my blog has been insanely dead… It’s because I’m actually running two other blogs now too!!! I’m in charge of doing a ton of social media promotion for the Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention!! And I’m running that, and the Arizona Steampunk Society’s blog now, too, and with that and doing other things con-related, I’ve just been insanely busy!
If you care to check out the blogs, they are….